Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Its a good stand. plenty of room. Do ur self a favor and spend a couple extra dollars for the surround seat. It might be cheaper to bump up the the 180 max. Thats what i use now.

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
i love how comfortable my summit viper is. altough i have a older model that feels like it ways 50#. my uncles newer style viper is so light i have it

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
i love how comfortable my summit viper is. altough i have a older model that feels like it ways 50#. my uncles newer style viper is so light i have it
LOL! My old Summit was like that. That thing was made of steel and weighed a ton. But was super comfortable.
Dan

·
Registered
987 Posts
Look at the new Titan, its even bigger than the Goliath, you pay for it though. I bought a Viper this season, its comfortable but a tad small and its a little loud to climb with, others I hunt with love em, I'm nnot that big a fan.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I have a goliath and LOVE it. So comfortable and plenty big floor for standing if you like to stand.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Nothing like the Summit Viper to me....the skin dampens any noises, also got my eye on the Goliath especially for the cold season hunts with the extra clothing on.

·
The Rut Rascal
1,744 Posts
Bearlee wood not trade Goliath for anything!!!!!!!!!!!! (except maybe a Titan) GRATE STAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I have the Goliath and love that thing. But you can't go wrong with any Summit stand it seems anymore.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts