Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What store sells chronographs. It's like there ain't no store down here that sell any except Walmart and Walmart is out of stock online and don't sell any in the store. I got my brand new bow and I don't feel like driving an hour away to tune my bow when if i had all the stuff I can do it my ownself. Where can I buy a fairly good chronograph?

·
Registered
552 Posts
It you have a store you use the call them and see if they will offer to order you one and ship it to your house. f you don't have a store close by then go online to Lancaster Archery. If you are going to use it indoors be sure and get the light kit.

·
Registered
104 Posts
What store sells chronographs. It's like there ain't no store down here that sell any except Walmart and Walmart is out of stock online and don't sell any in the store. I got my brand new bow and I don't feel like driving an hour away to tune my bow when if i had all the stuff I can do it my ownself. Where can I buy a fairly good chronograph?
Why do you think you need a chronograph to tune your bow?

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
You don't need a chronograph to tune your bow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.