Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am getting ready to buy a new quiver for my Elite Z28 and was wondering which one would you get. the three i am between is the new G5, the tight spot, and the treelimb premium. the only thing about the tightspot is the color wont match my bow. what would you choose

·
Registered
392 Posts
i own the treelimb and he is one of the finest quivers i have ever seen.
very solid, super light, and absolut no noise.
Elite Archey have also his own quiver line , they are also made from treelimb but looks a little bit different, but i think they have same quality.
so, my vote for Treelimb:darkbeer:

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
None of the above, Mathews T-5, best quiver made imo, have them on both my Elites.

·
Registered
12,030 Posts
i am getting ready to buy a new quiver for my Elite Z28 and was wondering which one would you get. the three i am between is the new G5, the tight spot, and the treelimb premium. the only thing about the tightspot is the color wont match my bow. what would you choose
I know this is not on your list but check out the Athens Zen quivers. They are sweet! Built in bow hanger and very functional quiver. Check them out. I just got mine and I really love mine.

·
Registered
274 Posts
tightspot

the tightspot is the best hands down. the tree limbs are pretty nice too.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Quivers are like bows. There are many different models to choose from. To say that one is the best is just an opinion. Some would consider it a sin to have a kwikee on my Mathews, but I do. Buy whatever the heck you want.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have had both the tightspot and the treelimb premium and both are great quivers. My nod goes towards the tightspot due to how close they fit to the bow, keeps the arrows as secure as a two piece and it is adjustable to help balance the bow. Mine looks great on my GT500.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
X2, I have 2 for My Hoyt's...:shade:
got them for my hoyts also, expensive but cheaper than the tightspot and they are well mounted for a detachable, lightweight, and mount to the riser which I prefer. But as said before, it's all just opinions.

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
I know this is not on your list but check out the Athens Zen quivers. They are sweet! Built in bow hanger and very functional quiver. Check them out. I just got mine and I really love mine.
Ditto

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Are you gonna be shooting the bow with the quiver attached? If so, then I'd go with a 2 piece. The fuse satori 2 piece is the best 2 piece i've owned. Very very solid and quiet and hold arrows tight. Very light too. If you want a quick detach quiver, I'd go with the soft loc. The soft loc is the best all around quiver I've owned. There's nothing bad about it. I've also owned the treelimb premium and it's also really really nice but the nod goes to the soft loc for me. Can't go wrong either way, just personal preference.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
after reading about all these quivers i ordered the treelimb premium this morning. i didnt like the tightspot because of the camo, and the g5 quiver isnt on the market yet. i hope that its as good as people say. while i was at the shop, i decided to that i need a new release also so i ordered the new scott wildcat deluxe. im going to have to quit going there im spending way to much $.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I would like a alpine softloc 5 arrow, but all I do is use a bow quiver for taking my bow/arrows to and from the stands and have another quiver bracket on the seat portion of my climber so the 4 arrow mech kwikee suffices.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts