Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wish all fellow ATer's a safe and Merry Christmas, doing this tonight because I'm bout to head into work and don't get of til 8am tomorrow. Then i gotta finish up on the turkey, busy day. Also if anyone is lucky enough to have Santa to bring them a bow post it up here and show us pics of it. Again to all have a safe and Merry Christmas:santa::elf_moon::elf_moon::eek:ccasion1:

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Merry Christmas to you Panthers 71

God bless

·
Banned
35,283 Posts
Merry Christmas I don't drink much anymore as I used to be a every day drunk but with kids now I might have 6 in two months well B-day today so having a couple tonight.

·
El Guapo
14,497 Posts
Likewise I'd like to extend Merry Christmas to everyone out there in ATland, even the knuckleheads.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Merry Christmas I don't drink much anymore as I used to be a every day drunk but with kids now I might have 6 in two months well B-day today so having a couple tonight.
Well if u do, don't be driving

·
The Fin,Mathews Pro Staff
1,826 Posts
Thank you sir. Merry Christmas to you and yours

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
curious to who is having a white Christmas as well? we had a record high temp. Sunday near 70 here. lol got 6ins of rain around me.

·
Banned
35,283 Posts
Nope no driving had my share of DUI's with kids now that junk old side of me is long gone oldest is going on 11 gave all that up when he was born unlike his bio mother who is in jail now he has not seen her since he was 3 1/2 I aim to make life great for my kids like my dad did for me.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so its early yes, but wondering if anyone has found a bow like box under their tree?

·
Bears Den Precision
3,634 Posts
Merry Christmas to all as well!

·
Bowhunter
2,090 Posts
Happy and safe holidays to my fellow ATer's!!!

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Merry Christmas. On my way now to see if I can slow Santa by taking blitzen. 10 degrees 15 mph winds should be fun in the stand

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
No bow. But I did see a box there that is about the right size for the new gun stock I asked the wife for. Hope she got the right one.
My big gift this year came last week, she got me a 70" Vizio TV.
Merry Christmas to all.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hang on i think i can see your "70" Vizio TV", from here. lol goodness man, wish i had that. i got a 60in. lol and "On my way now to see if I can slow Santa by taking blitzen. 10 degrees 15 mph winds should be fun in the stand', I CHUCKLED AT THIS:confused:, you are one brave man. but best of luck shoot and shoot often

·
Registered
411 Posts
Merry Christmas to all, Have a safe and wonderful day, PS I gave myself a new {to me} Bow last month, combo B day and Christmas wrapped into one, And don't forget to pray for fellow AT'ers with folks in the hospital. God bless us everyone.

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone! Have a great 2014! Having a family party tonite happy happy happy!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts