Archery Talk Forum banner

I want your thoughts about 2009 HCA Speed pro

479 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  coryj
I'm not looking for any major comparison in this bow and others, just want to know your thoughts. So who has shot it? What did you think? Feel free to rate it in any way that makes you happy.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
214 Posts
:)

Hey
I am just as interested as you, from what I have heard it is a sweet bow. If it is any better than the Speed Force I will be getting one sometime soon. My Speed Force is the best bow that I have ever owned, by far!

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey
I am just as interested as you, from what I have heard it is a sweet bow. If it is any better than the Speed Force I will be getting one sometime soon. My Speed Force is the best bow that I have ever owned, by far!
Ya the only place in Colorado that is a dealer is in Glenwood Springs. I plan to call them and figure out if they have any in stock. I don't know where you live, but I would be happy to let you know if they have them in stock.

· Registered
282 Posts
There have been alot of threads on the speed pro recently. I know I've replied to a lot of them. It's a sweet shooting bow, quiet, and not much vibration. My speeds at 29" and 64 lbs were 300 fps with a 400 grain arrow and 312 fps with a 351 grain arrow. My speeds are with a g5 meta peep and a string loop on the string. From the shop at 30" and 72 lbs with a 360 grain arrow the paperwork with the bow says it shot 330 fps.

I drove an hour and a half to get mine, not alot of dealers for hca compared to other bow companies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.