Archery Talk Forum banner

IA Deer Classic Photos...Some of what you missed!!!

5933 Views 98 Replies 49 Participants Last post by  crem72
Wow, what a first class show. Last year I went Friday and there were not a whole lot of deer there, this year we were there Saturday and OMG!!!! I have never seen so many bucks 160+ in my entire life, UN-believeable. Got to visit with Lee and Tiffany, Byron Ferguson, Don and Kandi Kisky, the Whitetail Freaks guys, and a pleasant surprise T-Bone and Nick Mundt from Bone Collectors who were a last minute addition to the show!!! Lee and Tiffany were awesome as usual, and Tiff's mom Linda was as sweet and nice as she always is, really enjoyed talking with and seeing them again!!! Tried to talk Don and Kandi into another chat, may get that lined up some time in the future, great folks!! Had the pleasure of talking with T-Bone, wow, what an absolute stand up guy. He took time to talk to me and Dmaverick on two different occasions and treated us like he'd known us all his life, thanks T-Bone, you are a class act!!! Bottom line, great show and I'd recommend anyone that likes to see big deer and big name hunters check it out!! FYI....the line to see Lee and Tiffany had 100+ people in it ALL day, rock stars I tell ya!! Bunch of pics to follow....Anyone else that has classic photos feel free to add them to this thread if you like!! '94
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

· Registered
2,973 Posts
Yeah I was there today too. Talk about crowded. I guess I should learn my lesson because I always go Sat. and it's so crowded its hard to get the chance to visit with some of the people. I did get to meet the Vortex guys and finally look through their glass. Also talked to the HCO team about NOAH a little bit. Talked to the HB guys and Jeff told me the story on the velvet buck he took this yr in North Dakota. I didn't even bother with Lee and Tiffany the line was soooooo long. I just walked buy and watched the video for a while...OKAY I did sneak a peak at Tiffany..:tongue: I am thinking of going back up tom. hopefully it won't be as busy.
Waylon

· Registered
11,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
So Lee had to sign an autograph, so I'm thinkin' hey Tiffany can I take a pic with just you, she says sure......who's that guy over Tiff's shoulder??:wink::D

Dmaverick and Lee and Tiffany....

· Classifieds Administrator
39,734 Posts
Awesome pictures, thanks for posting Easton! Glad you had a great time and I see you were sporting a AT hat, at least it looks like it! Sweet! :grin:

· Registered
5,236 Posts
They need a bigger place to have it. I say that every year, but way, but this year, WAY TOO crowded. I couldn't imagine what it would be like if someone yelled,"Fire". I stayed an hour and just couldn't take it anymore. I was disappointed that Elite didin't even have a hat to sell.

· Registered
11,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It was definitely crowded, they need to make the isles about 10 feet wider so people can actually look at the booths. They did have that whole new area this year opened up where they had alot of the deer and the 300 round going....that wasn't open last year was it? They are definitely going to need to consider opening up more space, which is a good thing for them!! '94

· Registered
70 Posts
I went yesterday also wasn't to bad at 10:00 but by 11:00 you walked about 3 steps an hour way to crowded we went down the masters collection isle that took us 45 min alone. Talk about big deer that masters collection had some monsters.

· Registered
5,236 Posts
It was definitely crowded, they need to make the isles about 10 feet wider so people can actually look at the booths. They did have that whole new area this year opened up where they had alot of the deer and the 300 round going....that wasn't open last year was it? They are definitely going to need to consider opening up more space, which is a good thing for them!! '94
yea...can u imagine the revenue at $10 a head that walked thru those doors over the weekend?

· Registered
11,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea...can u imagine the revenue at $10 a head that walked thru those doors over the weekend?
OMG, my buddy and I were standing up on the stands at the popup looking out over the floor.....unbelievable how many people were there. I'd like to see the attendance number for the show, I'd also like to see a count for Lee and Tiffany's booth!!!

· Registered
11,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That buck with just the skull cap is one of the most impressive deer I have ever seen in person, it just grabbed your attention. There were higher scoring deer there but that one was the most impressive to me!! '94

· Registered
3,225 Posts
why did you take pictures of those deer........its not like they are big or anything?!

· Registered
28,629 Posts
94 thanks for the pictures. Couldn't make it out there this year. The pictures helped ease the pain. They do display some stud bucks for sure.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.