Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Independece Bowhunters will be hosting a **** Shoot on May 15.

The registration time is between 8:00 - 9:00pm and the tournament will start around 9:30pm (dark).

You shoot 14 paper animal targets on C range and shoot 6 targets on the practice range for a total of 20.
Entry Fee will be $10.00 with a payback of 60% to adults and Medals for
1st/3rd to kids.

2-D cell battery flashlights maximum - lighted pins are legal. Only 1 light on at a time during shooting.

We are also hosting a 3-D tournament on May 16.
You will shoot 40 3-D targets.
Registration is at 7:30 to 8:30 am. A shotgun start begins at 9:00 am.
Entry Fee: $10.00 with a 60% payback.
Money payback to adults and medals for 1st/3rd to the kids.
There will be a 3 target shoot-off for the first 5 places in every division.

Food will be available for sale.

Go 2.5 miles north of Blue Springs MO on hwy 7 then east 2.75 on Argo Rd. to range
or for a map look us up at www.independencebowhunters.org

If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We ended up having food left over from our Texas Holdem tournament so I wanted to let everyone know we will have a concession stand with BBQ sandwiches, chips, and drinks available before and/or after the **** Shoot.

Hope to see everyone at the range this weekend. We started setting up the 3-D course for Sunday and boy does it look interesting.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We spent the afternoon in the rain setting up for the 3-D tomorrow and the **** shoot tonight. The 3-D course is the best we have had and kicks ass. If you come out and shoot it WEAR YOUR BOOTS. If you don't you will have brown muddy tennies.

See you at the range.

Going back out to get the **** shoot started.

·
Stirring the pot...
882 Posts
I didn't shoot today but walked with the guys while they shot. I really liked how it was set up. I will definitely shoot it the next time. Great job!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts