Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Master Class
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Rainbow Archery Club is located a couple miles From 2 mile Run County Park where the IBO Event is held. The Rainbow club is going to set up a 20 animal range . Cost is $15. Lots of the same terrain as the IBO shoot. Most of you will be travelling up or down Route 417 to get to 2 mile run county park. Where you turn off rt 417 towards the park, turn the other way and go 3/4 miles and there is the entrance to Rainbow Archery Club. There is a sign there and there will be another sign saying open to shooters. Nice walk through wooded shoot. Probally won't be as crowded as the defense ranges and just up the road. Bunch of really nice guys run the club.Good Luck at the IBO Shoot. 2 mile run Park is a beautiful place.Nice Lake,beach, ranges all in the big woods timber. Very nice paved road for the vendors to set up on. bunches of parking area.Your really going to like this one.

·
Master Class
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also 15 miles away right on the Allegeny River in the village of President, there is some rooms available there yet. It's a pretty swanky place and probally a bit exspensive but I don't have there prices. Called Turtle Bay Lodge.814-677-8785. I have been there and it is super nice but looks $$$$$. You can probally find them on the internet and check it out if your looking.

·
Master Class
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I checked with the boys from Rainbow and there course will be open Thursday.

·
Master Class
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thursday,Friday and Saturday from 7:30 Am ---7pm.

Club is like 5 minutes from the IBO Shoot.

Attachments

·
Master Class
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The rainbow Archery club members helped set up the IBO ranges and are going to try to set there practice range up with a lot of shots on grounds like the IBO Event.

They will be open Thursday Morning,Friday morning and Saturday Morning at 8am Only a few miles from 2 mile County Park.

This old boy arrived In a Uhaul truck today to over see everything. Ha ha. My wife thought he was cute.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts