Archery Talk Forum banner

IBO shirts from nelsonville

983 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  longbowdude
G
Did anyone get a shirt from nelsonville and if you did has anybody noticed the e in chall"E"nge on the back of the shirt is covered by a iron on letter due to the mistaken letter. If you wash it several times and the shirt starts wearing down the iron on starts lifting off of the shirt and you can see the mistake that they tried to cover up. I think its a cheap fix to try to cover up a mistake that we paid good money for.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
443 Posts
shirts

that is pretty sad for the IBO. They do have some money even though yearly memberships are done from the past.

· Registered
7,294 Posts
that is pretty sad for the IBO. They do have some money even though yearly memberships are done from the past.

wasnt the ibo that printed em, it was more likely the company who was paid to print them that made the mistake, noticed it way too far into the production run and put a band aid on a bullet wound so they wouldnt end up eatin the cost. just now people are findin out the mistake.

i'd bet you a box of krispy cremes and a gallon of sweet tea you didnt call before pointin fingers.

pretty easy to blindly throw stones. ironic how everything that happens, it's the ibo's fault when someone needs to find fault. sounds like the usual election year rhetoric

the previous host city for the world's terminated the lease and contract which made for an eventful scramble for a new site. dont see how that was an ibo generated problem.

i dont see the asa helping sponsor and ORGANIZE a kid's archery program, set up a location and time for these kids to experience a tournament on a national level

i havent seen the asa help get targets and equipment to the troops in the sandbox.

i dont see the asa helping support hunters across the board with hunting issues and hunter's rights issues.

i always see someone from the asa membership more than willing to point fingers when an issue arises and they just gotta blame someone.

by the way, what makes you so special.....us common folk are limited to 5 lines in our signature

· Registered
949 Posts
Ada boy!!!

wasnt the ibo that printed em, it was more likely the company who was paid to print them that made the mistake, noticed it way too far into the production run and put a band aid on a bullet wound so they wouldnt end up eatin the cost. just now people are findin out the mistake.

i'd bet you a box of krispy cremes and a gallon of sweet tea you didnt call before pointin fingers.

pretty easy to blindly throw stones. ironic how everything that happens, it's the ibo's fault when someone needs to find fault. sounds like the usual election year rhetoric

the previous host city for the world's terminated the lease and contract which made for an eventful scramble for a new site. dont see how that was an ibo generated problem.

i dont see the asa helping sponsor and ORGANIZE a kid's archery program, set up a location and time for these kids to experience a tournament on a national level

i havent seen the asa help get targets and equipment to the troops in the sandbox.

i dont see the asa helping support hunters across the board with hunting issues and hunter's rights issues.

i always see someone from the asa membership more than willing to point fingers when an issue arises and they just gotta blame someone.

by the way, what makes you so special.....us common folk are limited to 5 lines in our signature
Don't hold back tell'em how you feel.:wink:

· Registered
1,386 Posts
I know that my shirt has that rubbery iron-on like back in the 70"s. All of our shirts are loosing their image.

· Registered
4,007 Posts
The entire logo on the back of the shirt I purchased is an iron-on.
Of course I didn't notice till after I paid for it:embara:

· Registered
443 Posts
turd monkey

no matter what you believe, it is the IBO's fault for letting those shirts go in that condition. I am not bashing the IBO since I am a member as well. I was giving my opinion of the situation. If it was the ASA, then again it would be the ASA's fault for allowing those shirts to be given away or sold.

I am glad you can count the lines of my signature. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.