Archery Talk Forum banner

IBO Shoot Meeting in Erie

1543 Views 18 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  damnyankee
Is anyone that is shooting the IBO shoot at Gem City this weekend interested in getting together? I'm not shooting it but I live locally here in Erie and would enjoy meeting som fellow AT members. I'm planning on heading over there saturday in the late morning or early afternoon to have a look around. Let me know who's gonna be there!!

-Brian
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· World & National Champion
34,042 Posts
I will be there on saturday also. I wouldn't be able to meet until later saturday. I'm hoping to shoot all 40 if possible.

· Registered
69 Posts
Stringmaker,
We will be camping there all week end and shooting Fri & Sat.
Our motor home is Holiday Rambler white with a blue & grey stripe
With a smiley face on the back.
Stop by and have a cold drink and we always have a BS session
in the eve.
JIM:D

· Registered
5,103 Posts
Be there Friday morning, will try to shoot them all, at least try for 30, and shoot the rest Sat morning.l Shoot in MSR, have camoed C3, black Mathews shirt, with Fairfield Outdoors logo on it. Hope to see some members there.

· Registered
1,164 Posts
erie

going to try to shoot all 40 on saturday. this will be my first experience at a "big shoot" . just going to get the experience not high hopes just gonna try to have fun and not get rattled. shooting mbo. good luck to all.

· Registered
304 Posts
I will be there trying to shoot all 40 on saturday
but is it posible how long does it usually take to shoot all 40 at one of the triples and if you cant shoot all in one day can you finnish on sunday or is sunday only for the semi and pro divisions

· Registered
69 Posts
Hyperhoyt77,
Yes you can shoot all 40 on Sat.
With the added courses for the PROs things went very smooth at Bedford and I think they are doing the same thing at Erie.
As of now the weather looks a little shakey for Fri. and that might bunch things up on Sat.
Good Luck JIM:p
PS- Yes you can finish up on Sun. as long as the cards are in by 1:00

· Registered
2,297 Posts
I will be getting there on Thursday, will be in the camping area also in a small camper (van front) no name or stickers on it. Will shoot all I can on Friday weather permitting, but will still be there on Sat.
Sniper, I will be coming to the HTM booth, I just bought a Bad Boy sight to use on my new Max 3000 (if I ever get it (7 weeks). I need some small items for it. Do you know if they have any extra sight tapes for the Bad Boy at the booth?, maybe you can bring one. I did email them on there web site about the items I need.
See you all there.
Pizonarcher.
:)

· Registered
2,297 Posts
Sniper, see you there, thanks for the reply. HTM, have two of them , great well made heavy duty sights!!!!!!.
Pizonarcher. :cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.