Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Where at in WV.I live near Wheeling WV and was wondering how close it will be, provided the school is after deer season :D

thanks

·
Banned
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok its a done deal.

It will be in Clarksburg WV

Jan 17th 18th

I dont have any paper work yet but as soon as I get it I will give you the details.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I highly recommend this school, I attended one school and put another on, it is well worth the money.

Scott

·
Banned
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
UPDATE

Shirley Strickland called me this morning and said that my paper work is on the way. IBO updated there website and you can get some info there. After I get the paperwork I will contact those of you that have already emailed or PM'ed me and you will have first chance to get a seat.

The Bow Shop of Hepzibah WV (304) 622-8440, Has offers to provide bails for the shooting range, they will be for sale after the class so bring your trucks!

There will be luch on site (cost minimal) that way you dont have to travel to eat if you dont want to but Downtown is only one block away and there a a few resturants.

Any onther questions please contact me thanks

Roger Stout.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
OTTO, where are you from in Ohio, I am 1/2 hr. from Wheeling, also in Ohio. PM me if you wish.
Pizonarcher. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts