Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find it hard to believe that No one has posted about this. I pretty sure the last leg was this weekend. Any one know the results of any of the classes?Thanks for any up dates!

·
jackaroo
2,703 Posts
Proobably because no one was there. I was and shot 40 targets and never had to wait and on Saturday never saw another shooter on the course. In my opinion the IBO is dying a slow death. I will be a ASA only shooter from this day forward.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
I haven't heard anything and they don't have any scores up yet.

·
Registered
537 Posts
We shot 20 today didnt see anyone else on the Hunter class courses. The courses were great to shoot. Overall the shoot was not that great. Not very many Vendors and the ones that were there didnt look very good. Stuff was was just thrown on tables. I just wish the IBO would make it look like a National tournament with some stuff to do and look at when your not shooting. They had the pros shooting so far away didnt hear anything about them.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
We zipped through it on Fri with no waiting over 1-2 minutes. The course was fun and challenging. I will compliment the hosts because everyone from check in to range assignments to turning in cards were very friendly. We never once felt like we were a bother to anyone and I can't say that for other venues.

The vendors were a joke IMO and again some were staffed with incompetent people. Don't dare ask a technical question about a product. It was nice to see Athens Archery represented with a trailer and lots of bows plus sound knowledge of the product.

IBO has been pretty good about posting scores quickly.

·
DeaD Middle
4,447 Posts
Proobably because no one was there. I was and shot 40 targets and never had to wait and on Saturday never saw another shooter on the course. In my opinion the IBO is dying a slow death. I will be a ASA only shooter from this day forward.
I saw lots of shooters. I had a nice round of 40 on friday with very little waiting. Maybe it's because they had enough courses to spread all the classes out. Unlike Erie where they were all jammed onto 3 courses. If you had to wait you'd been complaining about that also. I thought it was a well run shoot.

·
Registered
526 Posts
had a great time, very well run, thanks to the shuttle guys, talking to the guys at the check points ranges were set in two days, i would rather bale hay than set ranges i,j,k and l.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Scores are up

I shot there and had a good time (Aside from the blowhard I discussed on another thread) 30 on Fri. and my last 10 on Sat.
I checked and was surpised to see the scores are up on the IBO web page. They just finished up today and they are up there.
It appears I finished with a qualifing score in MBR. I guess the course was tougher than I thought. I figured my 381 wasn't going to be even close.
I didn't see the totals for triple crown yet, but the individual scores are there.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Levi Morgan won PMR. Jeff Hopkins won the overall.
My Buddy Mike won HC. I shot a 396 in MBO for like 20th. Tom Crowe won Senior Pro.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts