Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where exactly is the shoot being held at anderson ? anyone ?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Main Venue

I believe that main venue is going to be Hoosier Park someone said on AT, and a few of the ranges will vary in distance from there.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
It is posted about the shoot all over this forum, I would do a search on here and also look on ibo.net for more info,

·
Registered
297 Posts
hoosier Park.

The horse track is where all the venders and registration is going to be dont now where we will be shutteld to shoot.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Good morning all,

That is correct. Hoosier Park will be the focal point for the event much the same as the "village" at Snowshoe. The ranges will "spoke out" from Hoosier Park. For the most part the distances to the ranges will be no farther than the distances at Snowshoe. We will have shuttle service just like at Snowshoe. A majority of the hotels are very close to Hoosier Park. We are looking forward to all of the visitors to Anderson.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Wayne:Need you check on something.

Wayne it says in the AAA book that Mounds State park does not permit any weapons of any sort are we going to be able to have are bows their? Could you check on this for me.

·
Registered
506 Posts
3d,
I am a waiting on a answer back from the state. We are trying to arrange a practice area there. I will let you know.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I see camping is available.Thats good becuase lodging seems to me is a good bit more than snowshoe when you factor in food..Camping seems very resonable though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts