Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey out there! Who were the "Martin" placers at IBO Worlds this year? Only one's I knew for sure were Peggy Watkins-FSR 2nd and Larry Bartholomew-MCBH 2nd. By the way Larry took 2nd not feeling well and the next week had heart bypass surgery. He's doing well and could use some of all your thoughts of encouragement on his recovery. We Love ya brother!:)

·
Banned
8,373 Posts
Martin shooter and Martin Girl Laura Francese placed 3rd at the IBO World Shoot in WV. She also won contigency from Sword as well for her IBO finish. Not to mention she took 5th at the Classic in her class.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,003 Posts
rcher said:
Hey out there! Who were the "Martin" placers at IBO Worlds this year? Only one's I knew for sure were Peggy Watkins-FSR 2nd and Larry Bartholomew-MCBH 2nd. By the way Larry took 2nd not feeling well and the next week had heart bypass surgery. He's doing well and could use some of all your thoughts of encouragement on his recovery. We Love ya brother!:)
I hope Larry gets to feeling better soon!

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
IBO World's- Martin?

Yeah Mr. October I sure hope Larry's recovery is swift, so we can hit the circuit next year together. I had a back problem this year myself, which kept me out, couldn't do the 3D thing in the woods but did manage a silver medal in the Master1 class at Sportsfest this year.Oh and congrats to Martha and Mike also for there placing at the World's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts