Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh no...UH OH....OH MAN!!!!! LOL, I did it again...there I go makin people angry!!! Ladies and Gentlemen, you have waited long enough to see what I had in store these past few months, well- thanks to an AT member who wishes to remain anonymous generously donated the plexiglass so you all could have this video, I have constructed a DIY "casper" blind :wink: Not only was I able to make this for under $100, I got it all on video...YOUTUBE VIDEO COMING SOON!!!!! Here are a few pictures to warm you up. We still aren't done 100%, but the construction aspect of the project was finished today. there are still a few things that I need to finish in order to complete the video...probably a week or so.

·
Registered
71 Posts
hell yes i've been wanting to build one those cant wait to see the vid!!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Man if you could make a whole encloser with that stuff, you would be a killing machine!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Sweet!!! but questions for you. What happens when the sun hits it? Can you flag down the space shuttle?

1 - 20 of 265 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.