Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh no...UH OH....OH MAN!!!!! LOL, I did it again...there I go makin people angry!!! Ladies and Gentlemen, you have waited long enough to see what I had in store these past few months, well- thanks to an AT member who wishes to remain anonymous generously donated the plexiglass so you all could have this video, I have constructed a DIY "casper" blind :wink: Not only was I able to make this for under $100, I got it all on video...YOUTUBE VIDEO COMING SOON!!!!! Here are a few pictures to warm you up. We still aren't done 100%, but the construction aspect of the project was finished today. there are still a few things that I need to finish in order to complete the video...probably a week or so.

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Very Nice! Your going to get more hate mail!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
To quote Chief Dan George in the movie - Little Big Man... "I aint never been invisible before".

Great idea...waiting for video on pins and needles.

·
Registered
71 Posts
hell yes i've been wanting to build one those cant wait to see the vid!!!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Your a freaking genius. I think its great all the stuff you make better and cheaper than what its bought for. Keep it upp!:thumbs_up

·
Registered
181 Posts
Man if you could make a whole encloser with that stuff, you would be a killing machine!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hahahaha this is great you even have handles on it...this is definitely going to be one to remember...can't wait for the video. This will work wonders here in Arizona !!!!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Sweet!!! but questions for you. What happens when the sun hits it? Can you flag down the space shuttle?

·
Registered
442 Posts
that...is...awesome!!! cant wait to see the video!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Somebody's gonna order a mob hit on you... :D
that wouldnt do too much... you seen what this guy can do with a FOB? that would be brutal especially since he can now hide behind this blind haha:tongue:

1 - 20 of 265 Posts