Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Girlfriend shot the Iceman guess she likes this better than the passion. Any of you ladies shoot it? Like it?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hi! I'm refraining from giving my opinion...the real deal is all the bows out there are good for different folks....we put just under 400 women through our test flights last year, and there was no clear winner. I have shot the Passion and the Iceman, and like them both (actually hunted with the Iceman this year, but will switch it up next year, just to be fair to our manufacturers). Women should try to test as many bows as they can then decide which bow is best for them! I would ask them to stick with manufacturers that support our Program, as those are the companies that truly value the buying power of us gals! We will announce our line-up and Test Flight Schedule for 2010 in 4 weeks at ATA!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Prolly gonna be at the ATA......maybe I will get a chance to stop in and say HI:)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I haven't shot the Passion, but I have shot the Iceman. I really liked the Iceman, but I like all of the Diamond bows. I look forward to the opportunity to shoot the Passion one day and then I'll make a comparison, but what I prefer doesn't mean it's what others like. :)

·
Registered
358 Posts
I haven't shot the Passion, but I have shot the Iceman. I really liked the Iceman, but I like all of the Diamond bows. I look forward to the opportunity to shoot the Passion one day and then I'll make a comparison, but what I prefer doesn't mean it's what others like. :)
I'm not good at keeping secrets....we have two Passions for our test flights! I can't wait to announce our lineup for next year....all I can say is BIG BIG BIG!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts