Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, I'm pleased to announce that the Pocatello field archers will be hosting the 3rd annual Idaho Open. For a copy of the flyer please vist our webpage at www.idahoarchery.com Click on Pocatello field archers.
Its also my pleasure to announce that we have been able to raise the guarenteed pay-out for top Pro to 700 Dollars + 60% of the entry fee.
I'm working on getting more money for the pro pot and :rolleyes: if I can swing it try to offer a guarenteed pay-out for top Amature shooter in the Mens Freestly unlimited division. More to come.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions
Ross "tuggersclan" Hayes.

·
Keeping it Simple... ;)
1,921 Posts
Attaboy, Ross. Great shoot, everyone who can should attend. Great warmup for spot shoots in January. You know I'll be there.:thumbs_up

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok folks gonna get kinda boring TTT all the time , hopefully ya'all wont get fed up with this:confused: , Anyway maybe I ought to post a poll on this shoot see who will be comeing and what pro is gonna win, :zip: I heard that one of the locals wont be in country this year, so All you pro shooters who Arent gonna go overseas to the Face to Face torny, come on out to Idaho , Toe the line with our local talent , and maybe walk away alittle bit richer. Come on out and visit the Green T, Ride the bull and check out the College chicks who hang out there on the weekends. Hell just come out and check out our modest little city and archery club. :tongue:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
wow...i wish i could be there for this tourney......looks like yall are offering up a nice jackpot for the pro's to cash in on.....

if you give me a idea on who you think will be attending...ill gladly predict the winner for you....

i think you home grown has the drop right now on everybody else ....i give the nod to forrest as of now....I also predict that MASTER DEE will be in the money providing his neck issues have been taken care of

toothy would be a factor if he ever learned that his best chance for advancement and victory is if he just stuck to his kind.....hillhumpers

i would really like to come out and toe the line with you hillhumps....but

·
Keeping it Simple... ;)
1,921 Posts
I guarantee that whoever wins will be shooting a Carter release.:wink:

·
Premium Member
5,745 Posts
I got a crispy that says Toohey will be on the podium :)

Forrest, when you get a chance could you please respond to the PM I sent you a while back :wink:

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now thats more like it guys, gotta keep this thread alive , December 9th is a long ways away, exspescilly with huntin season going in full swing, as for who will win, :zip: Now i'd put a crispy on onebowtie, if he'll come out here, lol an give ole toothy a little compition. :cocktail:

·
Keeping it Simple... ;)
1,921 Posts
I'd put a Crispy on Ryan Pimentel for winning the AMFS!:thumbs_up

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
i will take the crispy action for eagle....i say toohey aint new on this deal.....he is good in austrailia....but this country has a few more competitiors than the dingo bunch:tongue:

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
Forrest Carter said:
I'd take that crispy in favor of Benton Christenson.:)

I'm predicting that the Gloved Wonders streak will continue through the winter.

·
Registered
12,739 Posts
Forrest Carter said:
I'm with you on that one!

·
Registered
12,739 Posts
onebowtie said:
i will take the crispy action for eagle....i say toohey aint new on this deal.....he is good in austrailia....but this country has a few more competitiors than the dingo bunch:tongue:
I don't know if I can handle the pressure y'alls are putting on me. :D :D :D

Did you finally admit we are part of "your" country finally? :D

I know one thing for sure....with the quality of the shooters that will be there in either the money grubber or amateur class, the shootdown will be a fun thing to watch.

I better start practicing, haven touched a bow since I got back up on the top of the planet. :)

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Ah Toothy, you know you can do it. I'll be there at least at this point.

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Ivorytooth said:
I don't know if I can handle the pressure y'alls are putting on me. :D :D :D

Did you finally admit we are part of "your" country finally? :D

I know one thing for sure....with the quality of the shooters that will be there in either the money grubber or amateur class, the shootdown will be a fun thing to watch.

I better start practicing, haven touched a bow since I got back up on the top of the planet. :)

NO....you are not part of THIS country:tongue: ....im talking about that country of idaHOE you live in.....there are some pretty decent shooters right there......and you know toothy...until you get on the home team...your just part of the problem-so when do you want to be part of the solution....you know we cant carry you forever on the sidelines:wink:

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Forrest Carter said:
Maybe Nick Annen, he did come in second at the WAT last feberary. The boy can thump them X's along with Mel and Burgett.:darkbeer:

1 - 20 of 92 Posts