Archery Talk Forum banner

if you could have one of these bows which one and why maxxis31 alphamax32 admiralflx

if u could have one whic one and why maxxis 31 alphamax 32 admiral flx

827 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  buckhunter12345
which one would u have if you could get it for free right now and why
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
22,716 Posts
Maxxis for me. Very smooth. Good speed. Very forgiving to be a short bow. And just flat shoots great.

· Registered
2,291 Posts
Maxxis 31 was a better fit than the alphamax they made a better bow with that one,but neither compare to the Admiral farmore dead in the hand,plus quieter.If you have shot all three than the proof is in the puddin.

· Registered
1,434 Posts
I would pic the maxxis for a few reasons.
The Maxxis is Hoyts newest model, the alphamax has been out for two years, not that the alphamax is a bad bow but will probably be dropped this year. The maxxis should stick around this year, hoyt is going to need an inbetween bow for their lower line and the carbon matrix, Although I think they are going to do away with the turbohawk also , and probably come out with a new name and riser for their cheaper bow.

· Registered
593 Posts
My wife has admiral and it is a great bow,quiet,forgiving,no hand shock.I really think u would be happy with either theyre all good bows.I would definitely shoot them myself and see what works for me.Never buy a bow because someone else likes it.Buy one u like.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.