Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Hunter/Gatherer
13,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you make it like? What specs? (ATA,BH,IBO,etc...)? What features? Grip type? Split or solid limbs? Preloaded? Cable slide or rollerguard? What cam type? What camo? ETC.....

Mine would be...

37'' ATA
6'' BH
355 IBO

Straight slim grip like an Athens. Preloaded split limbs. 2 track Binary cams that are DL specific like the original Revolution cam from Elite. Cable slide. Lightweight sleek riser. Camo would be Skulz camo.:darkbeer:

What would yours be?

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
mine would honestly be the mathews z7 but...34" A2A and about a 340-345 Ibo...so i could get a little more speed out of my 27" DL...without sacrificing the 7" BH

also i think a cool feature would be some type of integrated tie down location for my limb driver...

I love all the features of the Z7...call me a fanboy if you will but thats ok...

·
Registered
225 Posts
38"ATA
7.5" BH
1,350 FPS IBO
single cam
comes in all colors
cost $350 NIB
interchangable solid limb or slpit limbs pre loaded
interchangeable grips for different sized hands
2.5lbs loaded

Thats what i would do accurate out to 200yards

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Mine would have a single cam, roller guard, solid limbs, probably 30" ata with a 7" bh full parallel limbs, probably an ibo of 345fps with a slim wood grip, I would want it to weight about 3.8-3.9# because of the weight of a quiver full of arrows & accessories, and I would want it to be whisper quiet, completely dead in hand, and extremely accurrate.

·
Registered
380 Posts
34" ATA
7" brace height
parallel limbs
350 ibo
& have the ability to custom order. ie.. any camo/color patterns, strings etc.

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
32ata
7.25BH
Binary Cam
Pre loaded split limbs
Super slick carbon riser
Mossy Oak Brush riser with black limbs and cams
factory string stops
55-65lb
345ibo

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
1000 fps
27" draw
62 pounds
life time warranty
Predator camo
self leveling
perfect balance
2.5 lbs
no shock
forgiving
free tuning for as long as i own the bow
msrp $475.00
free bikini gals tech support in person

Ok that enough

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Grip: Slim, a cross between PSE and the Martin grips
Limbs: Solid, slightly pre loaded (something like the Maxxis), and Barnsdale
Rollerguard
Cams: Cam and half or Single

34-35" ATA
7-8" BH
330 FPS IBO @ 27.5in. 60lb. and 400gr. arrow :p
Black on Black

·
Registered
679 Posts
mine would be
34 ata
50 to 65 lbs limbs
8in brace height
85% to 95%let off
shoot tru cables no slide or rollers
5 grips to choose from all come with bow.
adjustable cam from 27 to 34 in draw
all colors to choose from
bow jax all around
built in range finder
unlimted warrenty no matter how many owners for five years.
and a case

·
Bone Collector
5,396 Posts
A2A:35 in.
IBO Speed:356
Limbs:Split, Pre-loaded
Cams:Z3 Cams
Weight:3.5 lbs.
Black on Black
7 1/2 in. Brace Height

Archerykid

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
39-41 ata slimgrip or side plates. slightly pre-loaded split limb, 7.5-8" brace hight . 330-340 ibo. vary little reflex in the riser and roller cable guard

·
Anti Fanboy
41,510 Posts
33.5" A2A, 7" BH, IBO 340 FPS +, Similar to the binary cams, Smooth draw like my Primal, Grip like my Primal, And quiet. Would have the I-Glide type cable guard if possible. Finish would be gray camo, Predator, or black. Mass weight of 3.8 pounds max.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Mine would have an elite style riser and grip but with leather around the riser.Also would have 2010 elite cams. the spec. would be.

37" ata
6 3/4" brace
IBO 350
3.8 pounds
black riser & seclusion 3d konifer limbs

·
Registered
444 Posts
Mine would have a single cam, roller guard, solid limbs, probably 30" ata with a 7" bh full parallel limbs, probably an ibo of 345fps with a slim wood grip, I would want it to weight about 3.8-3.9# because of the weight of a quiver full of arrows & accessories, and I would want it to be whisper quiet, completely dead in hand, and extremely accurrate.
why didn't you say you wanted a mathews? :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
14,313 Posts
I would have a 35" bow with laminated split limbs, hybrid cams(easiest tuning), long riser, 75% letoff, 6+" brace height, very little reflex in the riser(most important), mid wrist grip that is similiar to the hoyt elite series but a touch wider, will have a flat shelf, will tune with any rest and will tune down center of shelf, and will shoot an ibo arrow around 350 fps with a draw similiar to the spiral cams with a touch more letoff.

·
Registered
775 Posts
A/A - 30"
BH - 6.75"
IBO - 350+ (faster the better)
bare bow weight - 2.5 - 3 lbs
bow color - ? something different than the basic colors,camo,skulls. instead offer some better airbrushed designs, or just ANYTHING different than what they offer now!
limbs - 1 piece
cams - ? whatever to get the job done for IBO & still smooth draw, dont matter to me.
grip - medium to thin grip
80% letoff
STS on the bow
VT strings
of course shock/noise free

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
I's like to see a slightly more preloaded Elite Judge... 34" ATA, 6 1/2" BH. I'd like a powdercoated black riser instead of the anodized version(shows dust too easily) and I'd like to see the limb graphics made a little larger with camo lettering highlighted with a silver border.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts