Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
THwack--CRASH
11,173 Posts
the ones i got now....because PSE made them!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Bowtech RPM 360, which I just purchased the night before last. Everything I ever wanted in a bow. :)

Bold statement, but I believe this may be my last bow purchase I'll ever make.

·
Airborne Archery
9,089 Posts
My Obsession Phoenix and my 2015 Addiction OBB on order.

·
USMC 04/2005-05/2013
3,603 Posts
What I have now. While I do not know how my Fanatic shoots because no one has one yet, I like how my RPM360 draws and shoots.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
My Prime and my Obsession. They are tied for the best bow I've ever owned.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Pretty sure I'm set with my Obsession Addiction and Obsession Phoenix.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
The 2 I have plus a carbon turbo and a podium elite.

·
Registered
402 Posts
For me it would be my Hoyt Pro Comp Elite for shooting 3-D..
For hunting it would be my Obsession Phoenix ..
Would like to shoot the new Obsession Reaper this year but don't want to wait months for one..

·
Registered
12,061 Posts
blacktail recurve....because I want to transition to traditional, and blacktail bows are amazing pieces of work

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Prime One-STX and my Alloy when it gets back from Ultimate Finishers!! Alloy has been the best shooting and most accurate bow I have owned. And I imagine the One-STX would be just that much better.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Mathews No-Cam... hopefully the one I ordered will be delivered ASAP!!!! Not the fastest bow on the market, but it will do all I ask of it. If I stay out if its way it will shoot X's all day long :wink:

·
Is In A Tree In Iowa
1,177 Posts
APA Suphan.. Regret getting rid of it. Love my Viper but miss the Suphan and they never come up for sale.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I got one of them already, my PSE Supra Max in #40. Even at its lightest draw weight of approx. 30lbs, it's violent with GT expedition hunter 400's, and tunes very easily. It's like shooting a rifle, absolutely dead on accurate.
My other is the Hoyt Tribute in #40, which I have on order. The ultimate wheel bow. Hope to have it in another month or so.
The Mathews NoCam TRG in the 9" brace height version with #40 limbs is the other. Need to go start buying lotto tickets and pray to fund this one.

My life will be complete once I have those 3 bows :)

LS

·
I have MANY BOWS
2,432 Posts
Whatever helped me shoot the most accurate shots possible consistently that didn't destroy my shoulders.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts