Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
It would be a button that make my wife say sure go ahead and spend all the time and money you need for archery, by the way let me get you a:darkbeer: while I'm up

That would be the ultimate invention :wink:

·
tmolina
1,933 Posts
thats a good idea

they got flashlights that do that now, haven't tried one though...But glassees that would work in daytime and nighttime would be sweet...Good luck...
TM

·
Registered
111 Posts
A seat that would sit next to a tree even with roots and be comfortable but not lean back so far that you had to move too much to shoot. And not one that actually attaches to the tree.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Memory metal limbs(nickel titanium)or polymer memory limbs.In the case of memory metal limbs a battery equipped release sends an electrical charge up the string to the limbs causing dislocations between the crystalline grains of metal = draw weight 10lbs.At release the limb returns to it's "memorised" position.Hopefully at unheard of speed.
Yes this is a recurve reinvented.
Google search memory metal or polymer memory it's not total fantasy:eek:

·
Registered
17,864 Posts
gmherps said:
for hunting or shooting a bow what would it be?
It wouldn't be posted on an internet forum before I had a chance to patent it :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Resistol

I drink ice tea all day long. How about a treestand with cable tv and a built in port-a- potty thats produces no nise or odor.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
The compound bow with 101% let-off. :D

·
StringMakerExtraordinaire
2,225 Posts
Tim4Trout said:
The compound bow with 101% let-off. :D
2005 binary with improper draw stop setting did that... it got ugly.

·
NC ASA Director
35,987 Posts
an STS!

:D

·
Registered
247 Posts
The "Buck Howl" grunt call to compete with Drury's "growl" and Primos' "roar".

Not only will my call bring in every buck in the woods including those from the next 2 counties, it will neutralize all the hunter's scent yet make it's own scrape that is irresistable to those 190 class bucks. And it will cause the root mass on your food plot planting to double in size while making the plants sweeter and more nutritious turning the 190 class bucks into 200 inchers.

Now taking orders.... $19.99 plus S & H.

Threshold warranty only....:wink:

·
Registered
716 Posts
A portable lie detector so I can see what hunting guides are for real and which ones will rip me off. I wish I had it before I gave my money to twinspruce lodge of equinunk,pa that was a total ripoff.

·
Registered
107 Posts
ruchak said:
A portable lie detector so I can see what hunting guides are for real and which ones will rip me off. I wish I had it before I gave my money to twinspruce lodge of equinunk,pa that was a total ripoff.

How about a lie detector you could use over the internet , phone , or just wave over a brouschere:tongue:

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I've got one idea now that I bet would make a few bucks, but like many of my other ideas, I won't do anything until I see someone else patent it and find it on the shelves of my local sporting goods store.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts