Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you guys had just $75 what sight would you buy? Need to find out what I can get in that range that is good

9,036 Posts
I would cruise the classifieds for a good deal....or I would get a spot hogg bullet proof wrapped...great company and great sight.

·
Registered
596 Posts
PSE Slider 2. Can get one new for that price (ebay).

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
if you guys had just $75 what sight would you buy? Need to find out what I can get in that range that is good
As others have said. $75 doesn't buy much. I'd look in the classifieds for a quality used sight that you can get for $75ish.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
For 75 dollars you can pick up a near new sword maximus at this very moment in the classifieds all axis adjustacble rheo stat light micro adjustable

·
Registered
17,216 Posts
Are you looking for a hunting or target sight?
www.60xcustomstrings.com
so far, this is the only thing that is important.

Oh, and check the classifieds.

I'd suggest saving another 50 bucks....much better choices all around once you hit the 125 mark.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Hit the classifieds, I like the Trophy Ridge React sights for hunting, all the above mentioned ones are good ones.

·
BowhunterT100
6,537 Posts
trophy ridge makes some good sights i check them out or look for some used spot hogg sights

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
For 75 dollars you can pick up a near new sword maximus at this very moment in the classifieds all axis adjustacble rheo stat light micro adjustable
That's a steal for a great sight. I'd jump on that one now OP.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Spot Hogg / well built, rock solid, never had an issue, get one used if you can find one ... Good luck hunting for gear !!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts