• Elite GT500

Votes: 141 48.6%
  • Strother Infinity

Votes: 149 51.4%
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which of these two bows would you buy? The Elite GT500 or the Strother Infinity?

· Registered
651 Posts
Strother

I have owned 3 GT500s and I just sold the last GT500 I owned and bought a Infinity. For me, the GT500 does not compare. My Infinity is smoother, quieter, less vibration, holds better, shoots better, and is faster. I got sick and tired of the tuning issues associated with the GT500. My Infinity blows my old GT500 away. Plain as that. My SR will be here next week. Can't wait to see what it will do.

· Hunter/Gatherer
13,388 Posts
I have owned 3 GT500s and I just sold the last GT500 I owned and bought a Infinity. For me, the GT500 does not compare. My Infinity is smoother, quieter, less vibration, holds better, shoots better, and is faster. I got sick and tired of the tuning issues associated with the GT500. My Infinity blows my old GT500 away. Plain as that. My SR will be here next week. Can't wait to see what it will do.
The 2010 models are problem free.:thumbs_up

· Registered
2,004 Posts
Gt 500

· Registered
597 Posts
I'd go with the infinity, but just one guys opinion

· wannabtradguy
15,328 Posts
GT500. nothing personal but I dont know how long Strother will be in business. I would imagine Elite will be around a long time. I had a Gt500 and its a great bow.

· Registered
4,056 Posts
I would have to choose a Hoyt!!

· Widewater Hunt Club
9,411 Posts
GT 500 Even though I'm a lefty I could have that bow in my hands in less than 3 weeks:thumbs_up

· How hard can it be?
1,451 Posts
GT500 Love mine.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.