Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all our fellow bow hunters and archery enthusiasts. If you video hunts, archery shoots, archery products, or anything affiliated with the outdoors and are looking for a new site to post your videos too, check out TheHunttube.com. You will get more video views than YouTube, we will help promote your videos through our Facebook and Twitter pages. We don't have all the distracting games and gimmicks, just pure hunting and hunting product videos for all to view, comment, share, and rate. You can create your own profile, customize it how you want, invite your friends, share your videos with your friends, etc. You can also embed all your videos that are already on YouTube and Vimeo in seconds. Your HD videos will load in HD and can be viewed in HD.

Join us today, we have over 1000 likes in just a few months on Facebook, and get over 2500 hits a day. We would really enjoy your feedback, and any suggestions you may have.

Happy New Year, and we cant wait to have you!

Thanks,

TheHuntTube

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Just signed up! How do I embed videos from my youtube channel onto The Hunt Tube?

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
Awesome I'll check it out

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To embed videos from YouTube, when you go to upload, you can choose Upload External Embed code, this will let you copy your code from YouTube, and past it in the box. Do make sure to use a pic though for your video or it will load a blank screen on the main page of the HuntTube. The video will still work fine though.

The Facebook page is www.facebook.com/pages/TheHuntTube or you can go to the site and click the Facebook link at the bottom. We are also on Twitter and Camo Space.

Look forward to seeing your videos!

you can email me directly at [email protected] if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
To embed videos from YouTube, when you go to upload, you can choose Upload External Embed code, this will let you copy your code from YouTube, and past it in the box. Do make sure to use a pic though for your video or it will load a blank screen on the main page of the HuntTube. The video will still work fine though.

The Facebook page is www.facebook.com/pages/TheHuntTube or you can go to the site and click the Facebook link at the bottom. We are also on Twitter and Camo Space.

Look forward to seeing your videos!

you can email me directly at [email protected] if you have any other questions.
Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts