Archery Talk Forum banner

If your bow was stolen

1275 42
If your bow was stolen. Would you replace it with the same bow and accessories, or get something different?
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
5,479 Posts
It depends on which bow it was.

Hunting bow-I'd get a new one.

Target-Same bow same stuff.

Of course I'd also hunt down the SOB and introduce him to my fists.

· Registered
359 Posts
I would get the same exact setup. Just got my new rig 3weeks ago.

· Registered
934 Posts
had an allegiance stolen and got a guardian to replace the bow but got the same rest and sights

· Registered
449 Posts
Mine was stolen last year along with all my guns and some of the wifes stuff. And they quit making the switchback so I was out of luck. Then two weeks later my bow and laptop turned up at a pawn shop. Never got the guns back:angry: but the SOB is in jail now:banana: Oh by the way I would of went with the S2................Guess mathews has me brain washed

· Registered
10,406 Posts
If my Truth and Darton's were stolen....i would get the exact same bow's again......and the same rt 900's sight,and the cobra diamond back rest's and css's by meanv.Hopefuly this will never happen.....and if it did,and i found him,they would need the police for me and an ambulance for him.Not bragging...just plain fact.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.