Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
They have at least 1 2man stand...I sat in it with my brother last year. I know they allow crossbows but I'm not sure who all can use them....if it's open to anyone or if it's disabled or seniors or what. Send them an email....they are real good about responding.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
They also have some blinds set up that a couple people could fit in.

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Yes, at least 1 double stand & 1 good Ground Blind large enough for 2.
Don't know about the Crossbow..

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
I've got a email into them right now regarding crossbow....my brother cannot shoot his bow any longer due to nerve damage in his wrist.....so we're thinking crossbow for our hunt in 2 weeks.....I'll let you know what I find out.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got a email into them right now regarding crossbow....my brother cannot shoot his bow any longer due to nerve damage in his wrist.....so we're thinking crossbow for our hunt in 2 weeks.....I'll let you know what I find out.
Thank you. I would appreciate any info you find out. I would call Matt at Shiloh but I like to keep calls to a minimum especially for single questions.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
Thank you. I would appreciate any info you find out. I would call Matt at Shiloh but I like to keep calls to a minimum especially for single questions.
They said my brother was fine to use one....he's 30, and no doctor's note or anything is needed. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
783 Posts
On one of my trips there last year, there was a young man shooting an x bow. He had no injury or defects.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts