Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have a 110 acre lease in brown county illinois just over the pike co line that i have had for 4 years now. I am a bowhunter and trophy hunter. I have tossed the idea around of sub leasing my farm for the 3 day shotgun season. I need to get 2000$ to consider this offer which would include a clean full furnished house to stay in. The farm is excellent! it is 10% crp and 90% timber most of which was logged off 5 years back so the farm has lots of cover! One neighbor with 150 acrs has a strict 150" minimum policy the other across the road has roughly 300 acres with 150" minimum. The farm has been especially productive miday during the rut with all the cover! The deer seem to chase all day cause of the cover the farm has. Last season i only hunted this farm late season and kicked myself after seeing LOTS of big buck sign from back in november! That week late season i did see a GIANT eight ( like 160") and a mid 140's 10. I do not "run" guys through this farm it is a private lease that i hunt very smart and dont pressure deer!!!!!! This is the only hunt i am offering! i would also consider working out a price for a second hunter. Anyways i just wanted to see what kind of interest i would have in this hunt. A strict 3 1/2 year old 130 minimum would be in effect! Please message me with any interest! thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts