Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be starting the trip up from Mississippi to Illinois for the season opener in less than 2 weeks. I am looking forward to it because I have already seen a 180+ inch monster on the property and the land owner has already seen at least 2 other 170 inchers and lots of 140-150 inchers. Chances look good for a big one to start the season.

Who else is starting out in Illinois this season?

·
11,950 Posts
Ummm, MEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Two weeks, I can hardly stand it. Work is going to suck for the next few weeks cause I ain't even sleeping at night now, and season is two weeks away!!

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
I will be there the 1st week of November..........

Walleye REv................

·
Registered
716 Posts
still two more weeks. seems like I've spent the last 2 months trying to figure out what days I can get off work.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
If you don't count Colorado, I guess you could say I will be starting out in Illinois too!
Camera ready, bags packed...
Let's roll!

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
I know I'm certainly looking forward to getting the season uderway. Good luck to ya guys

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
walleye rev said:
I will be there the 1st week of November..........

Walleye REv................
Rev, That's the smart time to be here:)

I start my season most every year here in the Armpit of America;)

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
300Mag is trying to get a jump start by hunting the first week. He is scheduled to be there the 1st of November too, but hoping he doesn't need to be!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Il.

I'll be in Morgan Co. Nov. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Man I can't wait!

·
Registered
20,621 Posts
300magman said:
Who else is starting out in Illinois this season?
I will already have some Wisconsin and Ohio time in before I get to Illinois, but I won`t miss the opener by much!:wink:

Should be there by October 2nd or 3rd.:)

Good luck to all you other fellers.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
496 Posts
:happy: Starting out, mid season, and finishing in Illinois. Oh yea, I live here. Have a new place a couple of miles from the house. I'm ready!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts