Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and gals of AT,
Some of you knew that we were expecting our first child, and I just wanted to give everyone an update! Our daughter was born on September 17, 2003. She weighed 9 pounds, 3 ounces nad was 20 inches long. Her name is Meagan Elizabeth Crowe.

Thanks to all of those who have had us in their thoughts and prayers! We really appreciate it!

Take care,
--mike

Attachments

·
74,535 Posts
Congradulations

Now thats whats inportant in life. Thanks goodness she looks like her mother. LOL Life is good!
Next time we are dealing Im going to have to give even better deal cause I know where all the moneys going.

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
Congrats

Hey man thats a good looking girl there...Congrats on the new baby & I hope her & mom are doing ok..........Just get ready for your whole life to do a complete 180 now...Oh yeah....9lbs is pretty good size for a girl...should be healthy....mine was only 6lbs and some change when she popped out....

·
Registered
450 Posts
Well congradulations to you and your wife, she is a good looking kid. It's always one of the happiest things that we can ever wish for, now don't forget when she turns three get her a bow......good luck in the future

Tony

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Sweet baby girl!!!!

Congratulations Mike! Baby girls sure are sweet... heck, my 10 year old girl is still sweet! Get ready for some amazing times... kids are the greatest!

And hey... that bowtech rascal in "cotton candy" colors... man what I would have done for a bow like that when I was a little girl!!!!!:D

Ang

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Congratulations! I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well!

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Congratulations Mike and family. I have 2 daughters and they are the best. Glad to hear everything went well. Have fun and get some sleep now while you still can :D

LeEarl

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Congrats Mike and mom...

9 lbs. 3 oz. is for sure a healthy baby...

·
Time for Spots to die
2,086 Posts
Congratulations

Mike,

Congratulations. Glad you both planned this to happen on my birthday. LOL

I wish you many years of peace and quiet.

Arrow

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
knew you could do it!!!

Mecrowe!!!
Think of all the experiences you'll have for the rest of your life!!!

Just remember to remember what you were like at 17.....:D

·
Registered
745 Posts
Congrats on your baby. Isn't it great to witness one of GOD's miracles? Love on her every second you get, because they grow up way to fast!:( It seems like just yesterday that my son was born.

PS.
Don't forget to still take mom out on dates too!!:)

D

·
0 Posts
Mike and Lauren...

...CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you:cool: ...

...and especially to Lauren after dropping that "load"...WHEW!!...9lbs, 4ozs...bet she has a feeling of "relief" about now!!:D ...

...the next few yeere's will be the most precious in both of your lives...they grow fast and before you know it...they are telling you what to do:p ...

...Thanks Mike for letting us know...my wife and I were just talking last night about this!!...

...too cool...

>>>---The Deere Herd--->;)

·
7 Time pHp Camp Champion
7,218 Posts
Congrats Mike and 'mama! That's one beautiful girl. Another congrats is in order. At 9 lbs, 3 oz. you'll be the first parents of a female middle linebacker in the NFL. :D ;) DD's right, they grow up so fast. Glad to hear everyone is doing well, and thanks for sharing.

·
EPLC Stabilization 4-Sale
9,428 Posts
Congratulations Mike & Mrs. Mike :)... Enjoy, they grow up faster than you can imagine.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts