Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted a week or so ago about my scores falling off on the course and I had several recommendation on what the problem was and how to solve it. And I really appreciate the Help.

I attended a shoot this weekend, and after a rough first 4 targets, I realized that I was getting a little Target panic.
So after I calmed down a little a started focusing a little more, I finished 4th over all in the Open class with a score of 235 out of 25 targets.
I probably would have finished better if it wasn't for those first 4 targets. Oh well there is always next weekend.

I just thought I would let you guys kow that all your help worked, and I'm back in business on the course.

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Good

Mark, congrats, sounds like your starting to get it figured out !!! It won't be long now and you will be back on top !!!!

·
74,535 Posts
great job

Wish I could say the same. Range finder in brain wasnt working so well. Three fives will kill you. There will be good days and bad.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Daniel, I has 3 fives as well, on targets 2,3,4. Thats when I realized what the problem was.

If is wasn't for them, who knows what my score would have been.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts