Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wink: Last Monday I ordered an left handed Allegiance (28" 60-70lb). I've spent the rest of the week deciding on what I am going to put on it. So far I have ordered a WB drop tine, Impact quad site, wild thing stablizer, and a rear mont STS. I just can't wait for it to get here. I feel like I did when I was a kid and Christmas was almost here.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congrats! Your doing better than i did. It took me two weeks
just to decide on what accessories got the priveledge to go on my allegiance. :D

·
32,711 Posts
Camperdan said:
:wink: Last Monday I ordered an left handed Allegiance (28" 60-70lb). I've spent the rest of the week deciding on what I am going to put on it. So far I have ordered a WB drop tine, Impact quad site, wild thing stablizer, and a rear mont STS. I just can't wait for it to get here. I feel like I did when I was a kid and Christmas was almost here.
I just went thru what you are expierancing and it's the pits. I bought a new OG and then a slightly used Hoyt red flamed Protec and the wait was agonizing, to put it mildly! Whats worse is I've got both bows now and I've had them for two weeks and can't get the right accessories on the right bow. Ordering them and have to wait till they get here and I'm still waiting. I can hold the Hoyt but can't shoot it. It's eating at my insides!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts