Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey just think when crossbows become legal we old guy's who shoot compounds will be called traditionalist's, i've always wanted to become a traditional archer but never had the time to be messing around with recurves or longbows, you can loose an eye messing with them things!!Kinda elevates our status as compound bow hunters, and now them Damn recurve guy's with their smelly buckskins can't look down on us anymore!!!:wink:

· Registered
1,344 Posts
I've shot a compound for a loooooooong time. After having "crossbow" thrown in my face every day on here, and seeing the new BT crossbow at the shop I patron, I think I might like to have one. I can think back over the years and remember at least 3 Booners where the xbow would have been the perfect tool (on the ground). I'm still kicking it around. Carrying one of those heavy suckers may be more trouble than it's worth. Also, I could have two new bows for what the BT xbow costs. Wouldn't that be sweet. A 3d, spots, and hunting bow:wink:

· Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
so how many pro crossbow threads u gonna start?

i dont care either way myself, but good lord, whenever i see youve started a thread, its about the xbow..
yea it's just that there is such a large supply of pompous full strut turkeys around here that need their feathers ruffled:wink:

and OK for the rest of this month i'm going back to my pro rifle hunting post's:thumbs_upyou know for the orange army is bad and all that crowd!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.