Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to trade a 04-05 target Bowtech pro 40 dually in mint con. for a crossbow. I have alot things I can trade. Or i am looking buy a nice set up. Pleas let me know what you have. Thanks Mike

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have a 27" DL. Will the Pro40 go down this low?

As for my Xbow. I have a Horton Explorer TR175, 3 dot red dot scope, 4 of the Horton Alum arrows, 11 Beman Thunderbolts, and quiver.

My cousin wanted to purchase the xbow, but so far he is a no show with the $$$$.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aussie LuvR said:
I have a 27" DL. Will the Pro40 go down this low?

As for my Xbow. I have a Horton Explorer TR175, 3 dot red dot scope, 4 of the Horton Alum arrows, 11 Beman Thunderbolts, and quiver.

My cousin wanted to purchase the xbow, but so far he is a no show with the $$$$.
yes it will go to a 26" draw pleas send me a picture of your bow and let me know how old it is. THanks Mike

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes it will go to a 26" draw pleas send me a picture of your bow and let me know how old it is. THanks Mike

·
Registered
172 Posts
OK....there seems to be several individuals interested in my xbow. So...here's the priority:

1st - my cousin. He needs to be given a last chance on the xbow.
2nd - Tunafish. My reply was to his post concerning a trade.
3rd - Roger46982. Since he was the first to request purchasing the xbow.
4th - Imjs. Since he was the second to request purchasing the xbow.

Now as for why I was selling to my cousin.....

I bought the xbow from Sportsmans Guide around April/May 2006. The Horton is most likely last years model (2005 or possibly 2004, not really sure) and that's why they had it on sale. The xbow wasn't suppose to be delivered until mid-June 2006 since they were out of stock. After a few weeks of pondering my purchase, I decided to cancel the order and purchase the xbow that I originally wanted, and Excal 200. However, when I call to cancel, I was informed that it had already shipped, several weeks earlier than their estimated mid-June 2006.

Long story short, I got the Horton, then proceeded to also purchase the Excal 200, and even found and purchased a used Buckmaster Maxpoint (made by Excal).

Yeah, I know....I have compulsive obsessive behavior which gets me into these situations.

Anyhoo.......I don't need 3 xbows. Ergo, the decision to get rid of the Horton and keep the Excals.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts