Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I've been away from shooting for 2 years now. I sold everything. I needed the $$. So I just bought a Bowtech Pro 40 bow and need to buy the sight and the rest. The rest I plan on buying a trophy taker fall away. Now the sight I torn between a few sights. I used to have a MBG sight with my old bow but would like to know if they're a few ouy there that won't kill my arrow buget. I'm thinking of getting ACC's.
So the sights I'm looking at are the tru-glo 5 pin, or the Martin firestar 4 pin. I can get these 2 sights from a sporting good store for under 40 bucks. Any help would be great. I plan on hunting with it and shooting field and 3-D's with it. THANKS:D

·
Registered
845 Posts
If on a buget or not the mico accent at my local wally is a good buy at fourty bucks. It is sturdy and has easy finger adjustments. The housing is circle shaped and pins are good Theonly possible draw back is the pin might be .50. That is big for me. It is the best deal I've seen. I just got copper john this year and not to impressed. To do it again I would try the cobras or other sight. Good luck this years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts