Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd say hello. I'm from oklahoma, and been bow-hunting for just a year or so. I'm a woodworker by trade, but love hunting. here is a little video I did this evening. Not the best, and it was getting dark and it was windy, but still fun. I got some new sights coming in so these are not that great (old PSE cheapo pins) Got a spot hogg hunter coming! Can't wait. I'm currently shooting a PSE Firestorm Lite with 7595 gold tip's 29" draw 70lbs wisker biscut. fun stuff. Anyway here is a link to the video if you want to watch. Look forward to some fun discussions.

(gotta have quicktime I think to watch it)

Target shooting

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh and I don't even have a 40 yard pin.. but I will soon :).. and no I'm not speedy mc-draw.. I just cliped out the dead space between shots... :tongue:

·
7,984 Posts
Welcome to AT Luthier, there is plenty of good folks here to talk to and teach and learn, but be careful, for some reason this forum is addictive. I couldn't view your movie here, but I will at work tomorrow. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
224 Posts
Welcome.

Mind what fasst said about the addiction. I'm supposed to be working right now. :shade:

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Howdy. Glad you could make it! :)

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Howdy & welcome to AT .

·
Registered
235 Posts
Welcome to AT Luthier!

You'll find that this place is like a Family! There are some black sheep here and there, but overall you won't get a finer group of people---ANYWHERE!!
If you have any questions or problems, there's PLENTY of experience here to answer your questions!! Folk here are honest, to-the-point, and a LOT aren't afraid to voice their opinions! (you know who you are! ;))

Again, WELCOME TO AT!!

Sincerely,
azgreywolf32

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Hi and a warm welcome (eventho I'm still fairly new here).

It;s a GREAT place to be and as others have mentioned, you're going to have a blast getting addicted! :D

Something's missing in the vid format. I can hear the audio, but get a blank screen.

Anyways, have fun! :shade:

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
Hey Luthier, welcome in, this is a great crowd here and you'll learn something on every visit if you do a little looking.

So which instrument is your specialty?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Spreggy said:
Hey Luthier, welcome in, this is a great crowd here and you'll learn something on every visit if you do a little looking.

So which instrument is your specialty?
I build Mainly Acoustic Guitars. Hope it is kosher to post this link to my site... mayesguitars.com

Thanks for the warm greetings everyone!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've already check this forum like three times today.. I would say I'm already addicted! :eek:

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
Hey John, your guitars look great, and so does your site. You weren't exhibiting at the NAMM show last month by any chance?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Spreggy said:
Hey John, your guitars look great, and so does your site. You weren't exhibiting at the NAMM show last month by any chance?
Well not directly. I also make the super high end ukuleles for a company called bushman. And they had a couple of my ukes there, but I was not present. I also am going to be at the healdsburg guitar festival though

·
Registered
26 Posts
:smile: Welcome to AT! It deffinetly is addictive!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Great video. I especially like the ending where a big monster pops up and screams. Oh wait, that's the other video :D

Unfortunately, I couldn't open it using QuickTime 6.5. :sad:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts