Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
you are going to get the best performance probally from a homebrew you build yourself however if you dont wana build your own i would sugggest the coutguard 550 probally about the best 200 cam i know of you can get cheaper ones and they work most not very good and you miss alot of pics and are gonna have problems with customer service and probally charge you to fix it i since build my owns and its alot more rewarding something i did and makes you feel great when you get the pics sure homebrews are not for everyone but i love them

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
you are going to get the best performance probally from a homebrew you build yourself however if you dont wana build your own i would sugggest the coutguard 550 probally about the best 200 cam i know of you can get cheaper ones and they work most not very good and you miss alot of pics and are gonna have problems with customer service and probally charge you to fix it i since build my owns and its alot more rewarding something i did and makes you feel great when you get the pics sure homebrews are not for everyone but i love them
Just what i was going to say. If your i diy guy building your own is a blast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts