Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With my elk hunt coming up next week, I've turned into a pile of crap. That's all I think about... elk on the brain 24-7. I'm not getting my stuff done at the office, I spend all day on AT:wink: (so what's new), I toss and turn at night thinking about the trip.

TOTALLY WORTHLESS. Heck, I wasn't this excited to go on my HONEYMOON!:eek: :embara:

My wife wants to throw me outta the house.:eek:

Anyone else get this way??

-ZA

·
Registered
396 Posts
ZA206 said:
With my elk hunt coming up next week, I've turned into a pile of crap. That's all I think about... elk on the brain 24-7. I'm not getting my stuff done at the office, I spend all day on AT:wink: (so what's new), I toss and turn at night thinking about the trip.

TOTALLY WORTHLESS. Heck, I wasn't this excited to go on my HONEYMOON!:eek: :embara:

My wife wants to throw me outta the house.:eek:

-ZA
i guess cause my wife wants to throw me out everyday starting august 1 of every year!:eek: maxx's wifey "i know i dont have horns but will you pay me some attention":rolleyes:

maxx

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'm as excited as a young school boy...

·
Registered
815 Posts
Me Too!!!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Count me in! Work keeps piling up and all i am doing today is ready on here and watching elk hunting videos :eek: Take of Wednesday for a week, we'll see how it goes after that.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
ZA - right now I have a blanket that me and the dog are sharing in the dogs house. My wife has been waiting for four months for opening day so I'll just shut up. :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
I am that way right now. But season don't start till the 16th. Plus my wife put the idea into my head to get a new bow. So now not only am I shooting my current bow but others to find a new. All because she wants one too.

·
Registered
9,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you do any hunting down there in Rock Hill? We need to get togther and go shoot again sometime!!! Maybe you'll hood another one!:wink:

-ZA

deadeye270 said:
ZA - right now I have a blanket that me and the dog are sharing in the dogs house. My wife has been waiting for four months for opening day so I'll just shut up. :)

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
ZA206 said:
-ZA
Made the same mistake last year. Took the wife on a cruise a month before I left to go on my elk hunt. I kept telling her about how excited I was about the elk hunt. She got tired of it after awhile and gave me the what for.:rant:

·
Premium Member
18,022 Posts
Got rid of the wife this year so I don't have to waste money or time on 'cruises' etc., LOL

Bad part is, I'm stuck in AK until December and won't get to hunt until then. Unless I go moose hunting with a buddy of mine this weekend, but then I'll only be there as a mule!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts