Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats right...we know there out there ....those people that just try to suck the fun right out of any situation....

so tommorrow, we let it be known.....the AT general section has a silver lining....we aint going to let the fun be sucked out by none of the 5-6 of them.... :D

so tommorrow....feel free to let the fun vampires know, were here to stay....and i suggest to you 5-6...spend your time wisely in the appropriate threads and sections......you wont suck the fun out of our threads..no matter how righteous or wrong they are....

archers helping archers....let fun begin

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm the Blade of the AT forums, out hunting funsuckers. So funsuckers beware!!!!

·
NC ASA Director
36,016 Posts
It's twobowtie, my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!

I wish we could get OX and DB to delete all the fun-sucking post immediately tomorrow. :D

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
twobowtie said:
I'm the Blade of the AT forums, out hunting funsuckers. So funsuckers beware!!!!

we've been wondering when you would jump in and keep the funsuckers away....

and just think .....we are going to always have 2 fun referral's for every one funvampire recruit.....so we will always out number the funsuckers....

and they just cant leave well enough alone...you'd think by now they would get it...for everyone one of there funsuck attempts....were going to have 5 fun threads.....oh well...long live their hard heads...it will keep it fun around here for along long time.... :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Gotta have the bad to appreciate the good, but it's high time to limit the bad!

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you know me....i live for the bad....been hunting the funsuckers for years now....they have shown me the light of the day :wink:

·
EXTREME BOWSTRINGS
11,626 Posts
let The Games Begin Or Fun I Mean :d

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
just remember, no cross bows allowed, some people in here might get offended, and call you unethical fun vampire hunters.

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
boogy said:
just remember, no cross bows allowed, some people in here might get offended, and call you unethical fun vampire hunters.
were good with nighvision though...right :wink:

i get a funny feeling this place is going to smell garlicky tommorrow

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
boogy said:
Who needs a cross bow? Not me. My Allegiance is holy enough and blessed to take out those funsuckers. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
16,392 Posts
You gonna have a cross around your neck??? :secret:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JUMPMAN said:
You gonna have a cross around your neck??? :secret:
cross around my neck.....garlic on my breath...and silver bullet in my pocket..... :shade:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
one thing for sure, it will be a "TARGET RICH ENVIRONMENT", and best of all, they are "DAYWALKERS", don't have to wait till darkness falls.

·
Registered
16,392 Posts
onebowtie said:
cross around my neck.....garlic on my breath...and silver bullet in my pocket..... :shade:
LMAO now that is some funnystuff right there :D

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
:rolleyes: Wow OBT, i guess you are never going to grow up and stop wasting time with your little pointless ""Games" or whatever your trying to make. This is a soapbox topic. It has nothing to do with archery?!?! All these threads are really getting annoying and there are many others that feel the same about it.

Grow up

1 - 20 of 70 Posts