Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Lynn,
Gene Hobbs with Hobbs Archery and Bowfishing Madness Guide Service here. I hope things are going well with you guys. I have an interesting testamonial that I would like to share with you guys referencing your Bow Anchor sight.

I just arrived back home here in Georgia from an antelope hunt out in Wyoming. While using the Bow Anchor sight I managed to achieve a long time goal of mine. I have on video footage of a shot that I made at 102 yards on an antelope! The guides stated this was the longest shot they have on record from any of their clients. I also shot a doe antelope with horns at 62 yards. The doe ran off and stopped at 103 yards. I managed to put another arrow in the doe at 103 yards!!! I also ended up taking a Pope & Young antelope at 73 yards with my bow and the Bow Anchor sight. My bow was setup with pins from 0-60 yards. And then I had one pin for 100 yards. I had to compensate on my 73 yard shot by holding my 60 yard pin just over the back of the antelope. I made a perfect shot. The antelope ran for just a few seconds before expiring.

I can't imagine ever having to go back to a peep sight. I am 100% satisfied with my Bow Anchor sight. The Bow Anchor sight allowed me to acquire my targets quickly and easily even at a distance of 103 yards.

I have attached a few pictures of my Pope & Young antelope. Feel free to use them in any way that you deem necessary.
Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Gene Hobbs

1 - 1 of 1 Posts