Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend of mine who owns a Champion bow. He just had a limb crack on him last night while we were shooting.
Is there any way of still getting limbs for this bow. I know they went bankrupt and closed the doors about 2 years ago.
Any help will be much appreciated:wink:

·
Remember.. Archery is fun
3,323 Posts
You could get a set of Barnsdale limbs from Dave. Do a search on Barnsdale limbs here on AT.

Good Luck,
Nick

·
Registered
1 Posts
Call The Archery Shack in Neenah, WI. Ask for Todd, he used to carry Champions and my brother had a limb crack last year and Todd was able to help him out. I know he might have some there or knows of other dealers to call where you could get one depending on model of bow.

Number is: 920-733-6824

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any More Help????????

·
Bowhemian
8,295 Posts
If I had this problem and I couldn't find a replacement anywhere I would make precise measurements of a the good limb, including the locations and dimensions of the mounting hole and any other cut-outs, take pictures of the limb, and send copies to every bow manufacturer. It could be that one of the many, many bows out there uses limbs which are a perfect match.

Aside from that, unless you're lucky enough to find a replacement limb, I can't think of anything else you can do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts