Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm a newbie here and just love the Hoyt section! Kudos!

Started to shoot bows in 1992 (yet only for about 8 years) and the first bow I really fell in love with was a Hoyt yet I couldn't afford it with the age of 16.
Fast forward 20 years later, just started again shooting with my old lady from then but just same thing happened when I saw the RX-series!

Yet this time, I want to get one of these - not new (because I probably wouldn't realize the difference anyway as much) but a rather a used RX1 Ultra or RX3 Ultra (RH, 50-60#/55-65#, 27-29/30" draw, preferably in Storm, black out but also the other colors look sharp), depeding on the price. I would love to start with a fully loaded package for a good price then I could just start and figure out what works for me best.

But as I found out, most used bows nowadays are bare, therefore I need your help: What setup and accessories do you recommend for a RX-starter? As I said, I don't need the high-end equipment but I'm also not a bloody starter anymore (even when it feels like it when I see todays' tech ;). Will mostly shoot 3D parcours and looking for a solid setup which I can get for a reasonable price, also used if possible. Doesn't need to be the latest gear where everybody is waiting for...

I'm anxious to hear what to look for! Thx a lot!!!

Joe

PS: And if you have pics of your recommended setup, pls post them! Would love to see it! Many thanks!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts