Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a good used bow, set-up, less than 5 years old for around $300. I am looking for a single cam bow, 60-70lbs, adjustable draw around 27"-30" (I don't know my exact draw length) and preferably a shorter ATA length for versatility. Right now I have a 1998 Hoyt Raptor Redline and being 12 yrs old, I think it's time to upgrade a bit :wink:

It has been a while since I have looked into bows so if my request is unreasonable, please let me know.

I appreciate any and all responses.

Thank you.
CB

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I have a whisper creek innovator 2006

adjustable from 24-30 with modules ( i have all of em) I can sell it set up for $300 let me know

·
Registered
106 Posts
offer

I have a 2006 Diamond Rapture that I have used one season, I bought it last year about August to hunt last season with and it is a great starter bow, I have it set on around 62 pounds and it's got 29'' draw length right now. Draw length can be changed may have to get new cams not sure though, poundage can be changed as well once again not sure if it takes new cams or not. this bow was brand new when I bought it with the birth certificate still attached it had never been used, I would rate the bare bow at about an 8 out of 10. It has extreme III camo sights that are in good condition with a little wear from tightening the bolts, as well as a little tape residue that could be removed with some googone. It has a Octane stab in realtree camo as well as an octane hostage arrow rest that hold an arrow in better than anything I have ever seen. I have a bowtech quiver on this bow that is in good shape. I will take 300 for everything shipped it is a great bow.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Meat03Man/BengalBrother,

I have sent you a couple of PMs. Everyone else, I have read your PMs and am doing a little research. I appreciate all of the responses and help.

Thanks a lot.
Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts