Archery Talk Forum banner

in the market for a new bow

509 7
i was looking between the destroyer 350 and the invasion...have shot both..but jus at the shop to get a good feel for them..what do youall think??
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
645 Posts
Both are very nice bows. The Invasion is very forgiving, and quiet, not to mention quick. The destroyer 350 real fast, quiet, and not as forgiving of shooter form. But the D350 felt better to me. The balance was better. And I didnt want a speed bow. The CPX on the invasion moves to much weight to the rear so it wanted to tip back for me to much. Easy to fix with a stab, but it would take more weight, and my ow is a hunting bow. Also the Invasion had a touch more vibration than the 340 or 350. But all that takes is a couple mini limb savers. It comes down to what feels better to you.

· Registered
2,583 Posts
They are both very good bows, both shoot very well. If you want the speed, the 350 is the way to go. Don't let the 6 inch brace height intimidate you. The bow shoots like it has a 7 inch b/h. They both tune very easly and will shoot a fixed broad head accurately.

· Registered
1,733 Posts
Buy the one that fits you the best. Can't give you any other insight other then that as I'm not a big Bowtech fan. Shoot them both side by side an see which you like more.

Matt

· Registered
7,049 Posts
I'd go with the Destroyer, the valley on the Invasion is weird to me it feels like you have to push the string forward to get it going, I didn't like that at all. Randy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.