Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my Inception. This is in the Wired Fall pattern.
IMG_0711_zps0287c179.jpg

IMG_0710_zps0b4927b5.jpg

IMG_0709_zps0a77eaeb.jpg

IMG_0708_zps2499aa9e.jpg

IMG_0703_zpsb8a1a455.jpg

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
WoW!

Makes me wish I would have gotten a wired fall riser with black limbs instead od all black!

Sweet looking bow brother!

How's she shooting?

Sent from my Galaxy S III

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This bow is a shooter for sure! I haven't been able to really get to shooting it yet as the weather has been very uncooperative here. I have a small range set up in my yard and this is where I do almost all of my shooting. Hopefully the weather will finally start acting spring like here very soon. I have had the bow to the local indoor range twice so far. Everyone that has seen the bow is commenting on how quiet the bow is and how cool the camo is on the bow. I plan on putting up a few videos shooting the bow here very soon.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
This bow is a shooter for sure! I haven't been able to really get to shooting it yet as the weather has been very uncooperative here. I have a small range set up in my yard and this is where I do almost all of my shooting. Hopefully the weather will finally start acting spring like here very soon. I have had the bow to the local indoor range twice so far. Everyone that has seen the bow is commenting on how quiet the bow is and how cool the camo is on the bow. I plan on putting up a few videos shooting the bow here very soon.

That's awesome! Glad you like it so far!

I'm getting impatient waiting for mine! But it's only been 2 weeks so not impatient in a bad way just very very excited!

I should have gotten a camo one so I guess I'll have to order another in camo.

Maybe a 50# in winter :)

Sent from my Galaxy S III

·
BowhunterT100
6,532 Posts
sweet looking bow

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I decided on the same camo. I love it. I'm getting tons of complements on it.
Everyone that I have shown this bow to has loved the camo! I'll have to take a few pics with it outside just to show off how nice this camo really is!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts