Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so after monthes of ther kid saving his money, the new bow is orderd:wink: Made the trip down to Muskego Wi to visit Bob (conquest) to check out the Elite bows and were very Impressed:darkbeer:

the service was was awsome! Bob setup a bow GT500 for the kid to shoot and let him shoot his personal XLR with the fancy stabs (thanks Conquest, you "NO" what he wants now):mad: LOL!!

the kid ended up choosing the XLR with Cuda cams in Snow Camo..and it looks Incredible!

anyone in SE WI looking for a good shop that will take the time to make sure your setup is done correctly and shoot the bull for a while...Go visit BKIII Archery..you wont be dissapointed:thumbs_up

hey bob did it come in yet? LOL...JR will be drivin me nuts in few weeks.

·
Living The Dream
3,796 Posts
Dont shoot the Elites unless you are ready to buy, I made the mistake of doing just that yesterday and put my Bowmadness XL on the swap block for a GT500...Bob is a great guy, and in just a few minutes, id'd and fixed the small flaw in my form and figured exactly what to do with my Bowtech to assist me in getting that new bow set up correctly. Its a nice shop that he has, and its got enough toys to look at...Can't wait to bring the Mrs up there and shoot a cuda cam Z or whatever else she finds. If he can sell a press then I will really be in trouble....Thank you Bob for all of your help so far, I definitely can and will learn alot!

·
Registered
309 Posts
how much does a top of the line Elite bow generally cost?:smile_red_bike:

·
Registered
184 Posts
That amish look you have going on is definitely a bold statement. IS the wife digging that Grizzly Adams look? :BrownBear::BrownBear:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.