Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sophia Antipolis, Golf le Provencal, 16th April 2010 (near Biot, France)
The Laporte Group and the Arc Trap Organisation presented their new concept in the present of the General Secretary of the International Federation for Archery, Mr. Tony Dielen and a reporter/cameraman from the Archery TV station.
In the present of local media representatives, regional competitive archers made several demonstrations and initiations on a practice Golf area demonstrating that this new sport can be perfectly organised on such a structure.
See weblink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23gRU-5KvdY

·
Registered
452 Posts
Not nearly as difficult as one would think..... does take a little practice though. We made layered cardboard discs and would hand thow them. Had to fletch a lot of flu-flu arrows. A 60# recurve will fling a 5 fletch flu-flu much further than one would think and much further than one would care to walk to pick-up for just 2 or 3 arrows, so we shot a bunch. Years back several shooting buddies and myself decided we wanted to hunt pheasant with a bow. One of the guys that frequented the archery shop we hung out at had access to pen raised birds. He would buy the birds and put them out on a piece of property he had access to. We would pay him for the birds and he used the opportunity to work his Labs, he was also a local waterfowl guide. Usually there were 6 of us would follow along behind him and the dogs. We would usually take about half of the dozen birds he would plant.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We are an authorized trap and target distributor for Laporte. Please visit our website for more information on the new Phoenix trap and 10" targets. Feel free to give us a call with any questions!
Thanks,
Corey Howell
Howell Shooting Supplies.com
Enterprise, Alabama

·
Registered
469 Posts
I am also a Laporte distributor, we(myself and business partner) work the Midwest and Great Lakes regions. Action Archery is the company. We are your source for Laporte sales, rental, and special events.
Danny Wieser (Midwest)
816-835-4902
Travis Johnson (Great Lakes)
231-923-6768
We also sell good affordable recurves and flu flus.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts