Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sophia Antipolis, Golf le Provencal, 16th April 2010 (near Biot, France)
The Laporte Group and the Arc Trap Organisation presented their new concept in the present of the General Secretary of the International Federation for Archery, Mr. Tony Dielen and a reporter/cameraman from the Archery TV station.
In the present of local media representatives, regional competitive archers made several demonstrations and initiations on a practice Golf area demonstrating that this new sport can be perfectly organised on such a structure.
See weblink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23gRU-5KvdY

·
Registered
334 Posts
That looks like fun. Could be a little dangerous next to the houses, but i'm sure the houses look closer than they really are. I'd love to try it, tracking down my arrows would give me some exercise.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I could definitely go for one of those!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Thats cool!

Looks like a lot of fun. Wish it would quite snowing so I could shoot outdoors!

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
targets

We saw them at the ATA Show this year.

Looks like a lot of fun. The American Distributor is actually here in Virginia.

The machines are very expensive though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does somebody have the contact of the American Distributor? I am really interested and I'd like to invest in several units, that's great FUN !!!!!
Please advise...

·
Loving Me Some Spirals!
13,471 Posts
Now go hit a dove flying 20 miles per hour......

·
Shooter of flesh
7,660 Posts

·
Loving Me Some Spirals!
13,471 Posts
20mph...more like 50+
Ya that is true. I love driving down the freeway and they are right there hangin with traffic.

I hit a dove on the fly one time but it was a deflection. Didnt actually take him outta the sky.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We are an authorized trap and target distributor for Laporte. Please visit our website for more information on the new Phoenix trap and 10" targets. Feel free to give us a call with any questions!
Thanks,
Corey Howell
Howell Shooting Supplies.com
Enterprise, Alabama

1 - 10 of 10 Posts