Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm suppose to be going with my girlfriend to Indiana for Thanksgiving and I was wondering what it cost for a deer tag and license. I was also wondering how to go about getting a deer tag for non-resident hunting in Indiana.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that's good news at least its not too expensive. So how is the deer season going in Indiana? Oklahomas deer season doesn't start for another week. Any advice for hunting Indiana would be useful.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Last year it ran me like 125.00. Good luck on your hunt there are some great bucks in that state, I have seen them...:wink:

·
# 9 # 9 # 9......
2,081 Posts
Bow season starts here in one excrutiatingly-long week (Oct. 1)! Non-resident license is $150. Bonus antlerless licenses are $24. Indiana doesn't have a draw or lottery so you can buy licenses over the counter at most outdoor sporting goods stores and other retailers throughout the state (list of retailers at www.IndianaOutdoor.IN.gov). You can also purchase online at www.IndianaOutdoor.IN.gov or by phone (317) 232-4200. Good luck if you do decide to hunt in IN this year. There really are some nice deer around!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts