Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good riddance to high-fence hunting of whitetails in the Hoosier state! :tongue: Saw on the news tonight that new DNR director came out against the practice and has said the game preserves will have one year to cease operations. I wonder what poor Jimmy Houston and the guy from Brooks and Dunn and others are going to do now. I guess they will have to earn their trophies like the rest of us instead of paying thousands to shoot a drugged mega-buck in a 2 acre enclosure. I can not believe they can see themselves as hunters! Anyway good luck to all you SLOBS !!! :p ;) :D

·
Registered
350 Posts
Spam!!

Spam is the only meat that belongs in a can.Can,t wait till it happens here.It,s a breeding ground for C.W.D and canned hunts should go the way of baiting.Glad to see it!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
The IDNR might just be on a roll! They will allow us to use dogs to track wounded deer, they've killed canned "hunts" and they are working on a youth season for deer. Now if they could just get state ground in every county, even if it's small, we'd have it made!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts