Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Archers Spot & Pro Shop in Bloomfield Indiana will be having a Benefit Shoot for the Jimmy Sullivan Family. As you may know, Jimmy passed away this week and was the owner of Willow Point Archery in Linton Indiana.

The Indoor 300 Round tournament will be Friday, September 29th at 7:00 p.m. and also on Saturday, September 30th at 7:00 p.m.

Donations accepted in lieu of shooting fee. All donations will go to the Sullivan Family to help them during this tough time.

Call Archers Spot at 812-384-8000 to schedule which day you would like to shoot or if you have any questions.

There will also be a silent auction.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Bump

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Well is anyone going

I think this could be a good time. How about it Indiana archers. AC

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Sounds like a great time and I would love to help out the family. I will try to make the shoot on Friday but cannot make it on Saturday. Hope to see lots of you there.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Bump

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Bump

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Bump

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
bump bump:wink:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Hey bowhuntin Hoosier

Maybe IF I can get up yhere friday we can finally meet,, been talking for some time. Man I went to Archers spot last night and did i suck and it was just practice.

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
I'm gonna try to make it if they stay open late enough. I don't get off till 8pm and it takes about an hour to get there. Anyone know if a guy can start shooting at 9pm? Hope the turn out is good.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
We will be there on Friday, I hope to see some of you there

Scott

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
I could be wrong

jcmorgan31 said:
I'm gonna try to make it if they stay open late enough. I don't get off till 8pm and it takes about an hour to get there. Anyone know if a guy can start shooting at 9pm? Hope the turn out is good.

It was posted that the shoots start at 7pm both nites but you mite call them and ask. 1-812-384-8000.I am sure all donations will be appreciated:) AC

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Bump

Come on all you Hoosier archers, come and shoot and have a good time with all the procedes going to a good cause

Scott

·
Registered
844 Posts
Jim was a great guy and will be missed by many. This is a busy weekend, but I'm going to try to make it to one of the shots.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Silent Auctions during benefit shoot for Sullivan Family.

There will be silent auctions during the Archer's Spot Benefit Shoot for the Sullivan Family.

One of the items up for silent auction is a brand new 8-point deer Rhinehart Target.

Target was donated by Nancy's Broken Arrow.

Silent Auction bids will be accepted at Archers Spot. You can come to the shoot or call Archer's Spot. They will require your name & phone number.

All proceeds from the silent auctions will go to the Sullivan Family.

Please keep them in your prayers.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
LastCall, allxs and thekyarcher (and maybe one more?) will be making the drive up on Saturday night.

Hope to see some of you there.

Any one got an address?

:cocktail: LastCall:cocktail:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts